The Innovator Showcase will be a presentation by a "chosen
few (6-8)" innovative Biotech and Life Sciences companies
both private and public that are
seeking VC funding with imminent funding potential.
The screening process is extremely rigorous and we will only
select companies that we think are fundable in the present market
conditions. The number of companies for presentation is limited
to 12 or less.
For example Serenex
two 2005 conference presenters, were able to secure $30M and
Examples of companies already
chosen to present at the 2006 conference are:
- $57M funded drug discovery company seeking $40M Series C
- $30+M funded drug discovery company ready to go on Phase
II and III clinical trials seeking $25M
- a $9.2M funded cell therapeutics company approved for clinical
trial seeking $6M
If Not Chosen: If your application is declined,
you'll receive feedback from us at "no-cost" why you
were not chosen and what you need to do next.
Why should I apply to present?
- If selected, you will have the unique opportunity to showcase
your research, product, services and business plan in a 7-10
minute Power Point presentation to an audience of active investors
and potential strategic partners.
- You can potentially secure necessary funding or cultivate
valuable contacts in order to obtain future funding opportunities.
How to Apply:
- You must register
at least one executive for the conference to apply for a presentation
with your name, title, company name, and a one or two
page executive summary for consideration.
- We will contact you for more information if needed.
- We'll inform you of the decision within 5 working days.
- If you are not selected to present and you decide not to
attend the conference, we will refund your registration fees.
1) Brief company description with products/services
2) Target market (geography, demographics, size, etc.)
4 ) Management team brief biography
5 ) Current investors
6 ) Funding/Investment to date
7 ) Milestones already achieved with past funding
8 ) Financing sought (how much money are you trying to raise
9 ) Use of proceed (what will you do with this money ?)
10 ) Future Milestones
The application deadline
is August 31, 2006. Late applications will be considered if
space permits, but presentation slots are limited and applications
will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Therefore, SAEC encourages
interested companies to apply as soon as possible.
After the deadline:
We may be able to make room for that "absolutely
fundable" most deserving company, which must be chosen.
Go ahead and apply.
For Presentation : $2,000 (if selected) includes
- One 7min power presentation slot
- One 6' table, table skirt, and up to 2 chairs
- One electrical connectivity to the table for one computer
- Carpenter fees included to hang one banner (max size 4x3
ft). You provide the banner which must be received by Sept
- Up to two additional discounted ticket at $500/person
- Your company executive summary with our recommendation will
be submitted to all participating VC speakers for funding
- To gain more publicity, you can and we recommend you do
a press release and can quote us with our approval (see Transave
PR last year)
Companies who are
- We will allocate 7-10 minutes for the presentation during
the Company Presentation portion of the agenda.
- You can choose to use either PowerPoint or just give a speech.
- We recommend that your PowerPoint presentation contain 6-9
- Please send us your presentation material as soon as you
can, following selection. You can do it 1 of 2 ways:
us the power point presentation slides.
- Upload to a public server and email
us the link from where we can download
us and we will send you the mailing address for you
to send a CD.
No Cancellation is available for this Presentation