1. No Lunch on Day-1: Please note
that there is “no lunch” in the agenda
2. Badge Pickup: Don’t
expect anything in the mail. When you go to the registration desk
a badge will be waiting for you.
3. Conference Website: http://bio.saeclub.com
4. The conference website is the best place to
stay updated. We’ll put all updates on the website.
5. Dress Code: Business Attire
(Suit & Tie)
6. Photo ID (passport, drivers
license etc) required at registration desk for security reasons.
7. Location: Madison Square Garden “THEATER
LOBBY”. Madison Square Garden is located on 7th Ave. between
31st and 33rd streets.
8. For Directions: http://www.thegarden.com/inandaroundgarden_directions.html
More information is available in the FAQ section of our website.
9. Date & Time: August 25 (11.00am –
6.00pm), Aug 26 (7.30 am – 4.15pm)
10. Entrance: Enter via Theater Doors, MSG Main
entrance at 32nd St. and 7th Ave
11. Badges: It’s required to wear your badges
at all times (otherwise you may be asked to leave by security or
12. Ask Questions: We encourage you to ask questions
during the discussion. Please walk to the nearest mike stand available.
13. No Promotional Material Allowed: Distribution
of any kind of promotional or marketing material is strictly prohibited
inside the conference area. If you need to distribute promotional
materials, then please request an exhibitor table.
14. Cocktail Reception: Definitely stay and enjoy
the reception. Some very nice wine and snacks are in order.
15. Contact: In case you need assistance, please
contact Madison Sqaure Garden (not SAEC). The number is 212-465-6787
(Contact Name: Theresa Saccardi). No one will be available at SAEC.
The other number for Madison Square Garden is 212-465-6106. Ask
for Special events department.
16. Payment Due: If you are required to pay, please
follow the payment request of our staff. If you don’t agree,
you can still pay and write to us later. We’ll resolve the
issue after the conference.
17. Where To Go: If you are carrying boxes etc.
[A] If you DON’T need elevator access: You can enter throgh
Main Garden Entrance at 7th Avenue/32nd Street.. Go to the Security
Check Point and tell them that you are going to the Biotech Conference
held at the theater lobby. They will guide you.
[B] If You need elevator access: You have enter through the Employee
Entrance at 8th Avenue/33rd Street. Building is 810 Plaza Employee
Entrance for MSG. They will issue you an Elevator Pass.
a) The exhibitor area will be taken down immedaitely
after the conference clsoing, as MSG has a program that evening.
b) Arrival Time: We encourage
you to arrive by 10 am to allow yourself enough time for setting
up the tabel. SAEC and MSG folks will be available to direct you
to your table.
Thank you for your participation! Many more similar high-quality
conferences are being planned for the future. We look forward to
Team BioCongress 2005