The Innovator Showcase will be a presentation by a "chosen
few" innovative Biotech and Life Sciences companies with
imminent funding potential. The screening process
is extremely rigorous and we will only select companies that
we think are fundable in the present market conditions.
If your application is declined, you'll receive feedback from
us at "no-cost" why you were not chosen and what you
need to do next.
Why should I apply to present?
- If selected, you will have the unique opportunity to showcase
your research and business plan in a 7-10 minute Power Point
presentation to an audience of active investors and potential
- You can potentially secure necessary funding or cultivate
valuable contacts in order to obtain future funding opportunities.
How to apply :
You must register
at least one executive for the conference to apply for a presentation
opportunity in the Innovator Showcase. Contact
us with your name, title, company name, and a one-page
executive summary for consideration. We will contact you for
more information if needed.
The application deadline
is July 24, 2005. Late applications will be considered if space
permits, but presentation slots are limited and applications
will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Therefore, SAEC encourages
interested companies to apply as soon as possible.
Fees: (If selected)
- There is an additional fee for presentation. Details will
be sent to you following selection.
Companies who are
- We will allocate 7-10 minutes for the presentation during
the Company Presentation portion of the agenda.
- You can choose to use either PowerPoint or just give a speech.
- We recommend that your PowerPoint presentation contain 6-9
- Please send us your presentation material as soon as you
can following selection. You can do it 1 of 2 ways:
- Upload to a public server and email us the link from
where we can download
- Email us and we
will send you the mailing address for you to send a CD.
No Cancellation is available for innovator Showcase Presentation
schedule, date, location and speakers are subject to change